How Paywatch Works
Helping you to:
- Keep track of the status of your debtors;
- Send out prompt reminder letters;
- Follow-up reminder letters with legal letters of demand – sent out to debtors from Havilah Legal on your behalf;
- Take necessary actions when required, in order to prevent debts aging and becoming increasingly unrecoverable – prompts provided via in-system and email alerts;
- Commence legal proceedings when appropriate; and
- Stay up to date with any legal proceedings you may have underway.
When an account becomes overdue, simply enter the debtor details into Paywatch and select a free system-generated reminder letter to print and send to the debtor.
Select for a legal letter of demand to be sent out to the debtor from Havilah Legal on your behalf for a fixed fee amount. This letter requests payment of the outstanding amount within 7 days and advises of potential legal action should the debt not be settled within this time period.
There are three demand letters to choose from, depending on the outstanding debt amount and the level of service you require. Please see the Services page for further details.
Depending on the status of the debt and any prior actions you have undertaken on Paywatch in respect to that debt, we will prompt you when required, with a message via Paywatch seeking your instructions on how you would like to proceed with the matter. This ensures that the debtor is followed up promptly and the outstanding amount is recovered using the most appropriate means available. Please see the Services page for further information.